My Kendal mint cake just arrived!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ashes1627

Nomad
Nov 13, 2010
North Walsham, Norfolk
Hello. The Kendal Mint cake I ordered on sunday has arrived! I love the stuff, so I ordered 42 40g bars and 100 little 10g bars (individually wrapped). This post is just to say how happy I am that it arrived.

slasha9

Forager
Nov 28, 2004
Cannock
woodlife.ning.com
WOW! and I thought I had a problem with the stuff, but I have never bought over two kilos of the stuff!!!

DSC00151.jpg

DSC00148.jpg

DSC00150.jpg

glad to know that I'm not the only one with a problem

GordonM

Settler
Nov 11, 2008
Virginia, USA
Thanks seatarp. I always see it as an item for survival kit / food stores. So it is more of a mint candy than what we (over here) think of as cake.

Gordy

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Thanks seatarp. I always see it as an item for survival kit / food stores. So it is more of a mint candy than what we (over here) think of as cake.

Gordy

Oh you poor Americans - not knowing the delights of Kendal Mint Cake!
Not cake as you know it (nor as in a cake of soap! nor as in caked in filth!)...melt in the mouth sweet mintyness and then more minty sweetness with a hint of...sweet...and mint...that melts in your mouth :)
Sheer tooth decay in a minty sweetness
OK - I now have raided my BOB and emptied it of Kendal Mint cake!
So much for the diet!

Berk

Tenderfoot
Feb 8, 2011
Northants
Made a batch of the milk version this evening. It's bloody lovely... Not sure if it will even last tomorrow, ah well, we have plenty of sugar in to make some more. :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE