My first knife!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

squishy

Maker Plus
Sep 13, 2011
Doncaster
www.facebook.com
Hi guys..

Thought I'd share a few pics of my first ever knife :) And the reason it's not in the "edged tools" section?.. see pic 4 ;)

ury4e6y4.jpg

rusehapy.jpg

zusehajy.jpg

qy3ybe6u.jpg

It is actually a miniature knife pendant made for Mark's birthday :) It's based on his Eagle design and is made in sterling silver and desert ironwood. With it being a pendant I have not put an edge on it as I don't want him stabbing himself in the neck! It still needs a bail and chain but I need a bit more silver before I can finish it off so it will be a bit of a belated birthday pressie :)

Thanks for looking,

Rachael x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
I think that's outstanding!...........And the Eagle design is so pleasing...................Eyesweet! :)

Juv2112

Tenderfoot
Jul 8, 2014
West Wales
Amazing! That looks really nice.

I was totally fooled (doesn't take much effort) and wondered why it had no edge on the 3rd pic. :D

Maybe a SFA next and he could one day have a bushy charm bracelet :lmao:

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
That's a lovely piece of work, and looks convincing too! I've a couple of mini knives but they always look small even in pictures. That's a stunner, I'm sure Mark will wear it with a huge amount of pride. (Watch he may have to do you on copyright!:eek:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE