My favourite signature this week has to be................

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Adi007

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 3, 2003
:eek:):

"The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong."

tomtom

Dec 9, 2003
Sunny South Devon
"The student union gave me a survival kit
*matches
*lighter
*condoms"

but because you are a bushcrafter you dispensed with the matches and lighter, and used the space for extra condoms!!

TheViking

Native
Jun 3, 2004
My favourite signature now is Gurthangs! :D (i know... I keep changing mine :roll: but promise, it won't be changed for a long time now)

hootchi

Settler
My favourite favourite signature is the post before. Jakes, becuase it changes so often you never know what it is going to be next. :eek:):
Silver birch, douglas fir etc.

Only joking Jake :super:

I really need a new one. May get a new avatar aswell.... hmm.....

JakeR

Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
:slap: :rolmao:

Hootchi, join the Bushcrafti and you'll have a very spiritual, enlightening title (or should that be belief? :wink: )

Rev....erm....something somthing Hootchi :wink:

JakeR

Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
Oh guys, i hope you don't mind, but i think im gonna need my 4th baptism...only joking :wink:

Greenpete

Tenderfoot
Jan 20, 2004
Oxfordshire
www.greenpete.co.uk
Jack said:
I always like reading peoples signature at the bottom of their posts.

My favourite signature this week has to be................ Adi007!!

"If engineers designed buildings the way programmers write code, the first woodpecker that came along would destroy civilisation."

It makes perfect sense.

Jack
Does that person include the great chaps that write Linux? Or just the cr*p that Bill and his cronies pump out!

JakeR

Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
I really like the idea of linux. I heard of a company that put the little penguin on the keyboard rather than the windows logo because people thought that the windows logo was a constant reminder of Bill's domination!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE