My campfire for the evening!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Gaudette

Aug 24, 2012
Cambs
a540b127c18b959a468156b015acdab5.jpg

Here's my campfire for the evening. A small bar in Poros, Kefalonia. Damm cold outside and wet. I hope your evening campfire is a cosy as this one.

quietone

May 29, 2011
Wales
Nice. Kefalonia is my favourite Greek island by far. Will you be wild camping whilst there? Try and get to the ruins of valsamata for a very atmospheric night under the stars.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Robson Valley

Nov 24, 2014
McBride, BC
I have absolutely no regrets about installing a wood pellet stove to heat my home.
BUT.
It's pictures exactly like that which make me want to have an open fireplace in my livingroom/lounge.
The free-standing metal ones here are called "acorn(?)" fireplaces.

Gaudette

Aug 24, 2012
Cambs
Nice. Kefalonia is my favourite Greek island by far. Will you be wild camping whilst there? Try and get to the ruins of valsamata for a very atmospheric night under the stars.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Not this trip too many things to do I'm afraid and it's too cold and wet for me. This year I managed to get to the music festival at Valsamata but have never camped there but you' be given me another place on my list.

c91fe83410dce0142aa9f71a0d180310.jpg

Here's this evenings fire at home. Listening to the rain pelting down outside. There really isn't anything better than a real fire.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE