My BushClass USA thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
;)

Thats true, kinda mad at the guy but all the rest im really honest

Do you not think that maybe the class structure just isn't for you? I'll be honest. I was intrigued enough to see what other contributions you've made to this site and this thread caught my eye, your clearly a guy who likes to find his own path!

CedrikG

Tenderfoot
Aug 6, 2012
Yes the class is clearly not for me, you know when I began to do the class I did'nt like it but then ... already lot of work had been done on it so I saw it as a huge waste of time and effort to cancel the project in the middle, but honestly this class is just not my thing. So in addition to the problem I had with MAC, it was clear in my head I was not going to do the elective even if half of the lesson has been done I deleted the video from my computer.

I am not saying this class is not good, it has good information but I prefer the primitive stuff ...

I do not want to bash the bushclass or MAC ... sorry if I might have done so, but overall it has been a bad experience for me.

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
Yes the class is clearly not for me, you know when I began to do the class I did'nt like it but then ... already lot of work had been done on it so I saw it as a huge waste of time and effort to cancel the project in the middle, but honestly this class is just not my thing. So in addition to the problem I had with MAC, it was clear in my head I was not going to do the elective even if half of the lesson has been done I deleted the video from my computer.

I am not saying this class is not good, it has good information but I prefer the primitive stuff ...

I do not want to bash the bushclass or MAC ... sorry if I might have done so, but overall it has been a bad experience for me.

fair enough. And to be honest. it's good to hear negative experiences also in order to form an honest opinion.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE