My big beast....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
Can't believe I'm doing this.

http://www.britishblades.com/forums/...ad.php?t=46886

18 months agao I asked Stuart M to make me this blade. Blade 110mm to choil, O/A 225mm 34mm deep at highest point. 4mm thick RWL34 beat blasted. To attempt to counter it Stu tapered the tang to 2mm

Tufnol with brass SS mix on the bolts and 8mm tube.

It comes with worn Mojo kydex and a deep dark brown sheath by me. Good nick - wear on the sheaths and some kydex marks.

The blade alone cost me £140, then there's the Mojo and the sheath - as well at the materials.

Last summer on a Mors Kochanski course it chopped 1 1/5 inch saplings, split then, shaved them and made them ready for shelter building.

It's very very comfortable, deals with meat a treat and I'm very fond of it. I can only part with it as Stuart is making the more suitable (to me) new version this year and I'd get far more use out of folders, and the new one later this year.

I'm having trouble with more pics as I have no broadband but will try to get them up at work tomorrow.

I value it at £110 all in but I will trade it for a Sperderco Military (as new) or a Foliage (only Foliage) UKPK with top up.

Braced for the pain.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE