My Antler Tine bits for a Pouch

ex-member BareThrills

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
Got a few offcuts of antler tine. One of them is drilled ready to take an 8mm ferro steel. the rest may be suitable for buttons or closures etc. its good quality antler with good wall thickness.

im after a pouch to put inside my maxp falcon. doesnt have to be bling as it wont be seen so open to any offers of mag pouches or similar. would rather it wasnt a possibles type leather pouch but open to anything else.

edit: I have whole tines to add to this if you think its a bit light for what you have to swap.

20120912_131134.jpg

Last edited:

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
im after a pouch to put inside my maxp falcon.

What shape / size are you after? If you have no luck I might have a few pieces knocking around that might be suitable for knocking something up for you :D

Are you looking for soft and malleable or some rigidity?

doesnt have to be bling as it wont be seen so open to any offers of mag pouches or similar.

Bling enough? An experimental process of 'painting' on suede, the process was too expensive to take to production ~ I bought what I could because I like it's originality :D . Because it never made it to production you're unlikely to see much of it aound ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE