My 3rd Knife

DaveBromley

May 17, 2010
Manchester, England
Hey Guys i thought i'd share some of my handy work

This is my third knife, it got started and then put on a shelf and forgotten, this one is going to be my personal knife so other peoples knives cam first. I've finished another 3 since starting this one and thought it might be a good idea to get it finished!

So here goes its 4mm O1 steel and with a scandi grind and Canadian Maple scales Pins are just Aluminium round bar stock

You'll have to excuse the sheath as its my first try and it still needs finishing (ie stitching staining and burnishing the edges)

103_0143.jpg

103_0144.jpg

103_0145.jpg

Let me know what you think fellas

Dave

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
Looks good matey the it i like most is the up sweep in the handle, it looks great and looks as though it would make it comfy in a draw knife kind of hold like this

Crooked-Knife.jpg

Sort of but you see what i mean,

DaveBromley

May 17, 2010
Manchester, England
Yeah i see where you are coming from, It is a bit or a weird shaped handle tbh but it was designed to fit my hand.... and it does like a GLOVE

got 2 more to finish now that have been on a back burner for ages, but finally getting my finger out now lol

Dave

Gill

Jun 29, 2004
SCOTLAND
Yeah i see where you are coming from, It is a bit or a weird shaped handle tbh but it was designed to fit my hand.... and it does like a GLOVE

got 2 more to finish now that have been on a back burner for ages, but finally getting my finger out now lol

Dave
Very nice clean lines Dave , the handle does not look weird i make the handles on my knifes more for comfort and grip.

DaveBromley

May 17, 2010
Manchester, England
is there anything that i can use from around the house to colour the sheath (other than vinegroon as it takes too long to make) as i wont be able to get my hands on any leather dye for a few weeks (cash strapped as usual lol)

Dave

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE