Munkiboi's mystery box

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Well .....I finally got my hands on the mystery box via the GIO thread.....turns out , it had been in a neighbours possession for a week ! No card from the postman to let me know :mad: and worse still, I'm not familiar with this neighbour as they are 'incomers' and live 6 doors away ! :mad:

Anyroad....back to the box....
emugahu3.jpg

Mmmm what could be in here ? After carefully unwrapping the nicely bound paper n string...
a2a6a8y8.jpg

:thumbup:
I thought that was it....a nice hand made box.....but no....it was stuffed :eek:
jyduduta.jpg

Gud elth :)
And what was it stuffed with ???
A tidy little linen drawstring bag.....thats been impregnated with ....turps or silicon ?
Next out.....an adjustable paracord bracelet/laynard ....
etusy4us.jpg

Followed by a small handmade hazel whistle.....
yty8u5us.jpg

I've made a couple of these before....but I've to admit....I've never got the workings tiptop:eek: , whereas this is LOUD :thumbup: and has a complimenting length of juts and bead binding :cool:

And if that wasn't enough ........
A hand made Ferro rod , set in oak with thong binding and an ample length of jute with a mixture of cobra, braiding and twisted weaves and finished off with some puirty beads :thumbup::thumbup:
y6yqy3ud.jpg

All in all a very gratefully received present that will be used and admired :cool:
Its tiptop to be given something that's handmade and very functional......

Thank you sir :beer:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE