Muck Boot stockists in Worcestershire and area

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bonzo Frog

Forager
Jun 21, 2005
Worcestershire
After trying to phone the UK "head office" without success and having two seperate emails bounced back as undelivered can anyone suggest somewhere that may stock the Tay or Derwent Muck Boot? They'll be used for mainly walking the dog in the woods and for camping trips to the woods. I'd like to try them for size before parting with the beer tokens. I'm in Worcestershire but can get down to Cheltenham/Gloucester easily enough.

Thanks, Dave

baggins

Apr 20, 2005
Coventry (and surveying trees uk wide)
Hi Dave,
Have you tried country wide (either in Malvern or the larger store in Ledbury)?
You could also try Durrents in worc center. They may not have the same makes but should ahve a good range.
Also, there is a very large tack shop just on the roundabout passed ashchurch (near tewksbury). Never been in there but it looks a pretty large store.
Hope this helps.
Leo

Nonsuch

Life Member
Sep 19, 2008
Scotland, looking at mountains
If no joy, buying on line is fine if you remember they are about half a size bigger than normal. I take a 9 normally, and my 9 Tay Sports seemed a bit sloppy when I got them but have proved to be absolutely fine. The fit on the calf is loose as well so no concerns there.

A loose fit is probably a good thing anyway as the neporene lining wears away on the heel if the fit is tight.

NS

Bonzo Frog

Forager
Jun 21, 2005
Worcestershire
few of the tack shops have themselves as being stockists but tend just to do the riding boots and I'm not sure how the fit would differ between models. I might just have to bite the bullet and buy on-line.

Hoggy

Jan 30, 2010
uk
Could try ian coley gunsmiths in cheltenham I think they have a website google it and see if they have some, there also used to be a shooting suppliers in Bredon. not sure if they are still there though worth a quick search. no idea what they're like though.

Turnip

Sep 28, 2010
Radnorshire
Hi Dave,
How far are you away from hereford and leominster? there are a few shops that might have them, There is Phillip Morris in hereford or game and country in leominster, there is another shop on the same industrial estate as game and country that have horse riding clothing, footwear and wellies etc cant remember the name of this particular place now, but am poping there sat to get dog food if you would like me to have a look at what they have there?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE