MSR titan kettle/ Issaaki Puukko/ telescopic fly rod and full kit plus other sharps.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
further to thinning and altering my kit gear i have these items up for sale or swaps.

telescopic fly rod with leather case superb quality reel and everything needed to fly fish!! flys lines lubricants the job lot the ros is carbon and made by skakespeare the rod is rated 7/9. am looking for £35. all inclusive of uk postage and paypal fees.

my second offering is an msr titan kettle used once to boil water on a gas stove so its basically brand new aside from a little discolouration on the bottom. am looking for £30. inclusive of paypal fees and uk postage.

the third offering is a rough rider four blade folder still in its presentation case and never used or sharpened.£12 posted. and paypalled.

fourth i have an arthur wright peach pruner in buffalo with brass liners uk legal carry and nickel bolsters again not a mark on it £15 paypal fees and postage included

fifth is an issakki puukko wanting £23 including uk postage and ebay fees.

next up is a boker four blade folder jigged bone scales and nickel bolsters uk legal carry. £15 including paypal fees and uk postage

and lastly. a little fixed blade micarta handled and brass pins necker. this was a project i did and it turned out really well the whole thing is only about6 inches long and there is no sheath. the blade is stainless steel. swap offers on this one...

P3310050.jpg

P3310049.jpg

P3310048.jpg

P3310047.jpg

P3310046.jpg

as for swaps list all the above items are available for swaps of items of equal value to the one you are wanting.
im looking for

military compasses barker / stanley cammenga etc.
miltary knives both fixed and folding. vintage preferable.
swiss army wenger soldier must be immaculate
trench ligher .
used bullets and military light cannon rounds etc...
offers of otyher stuff considered

first pm cheeers guys...

Last edited:

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
update fly stuff gone
msr kettle gone
puukko gone
a wright peach pruner gone.

still got some items left and am open to swaps offers on them so this is a sunday bumpy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE