MSR Stowaway 1.6l and GSI Glacier Kettle question

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

memorire

Jan 21, 2010
Germany
Hi,

I have a MSR Stowaway Pot for 1.1l and a GSI Glacier Kettle. They almost can nest in each other but the kettle is a bit too high, so i can not close the lid. If anyone has the bigger pot and the same kettle, can you tell me please if it is possible to nest them?

Thanks!

Tank

Aug 10, 2009
Witney, Oxfordshire
When searching for a kettle to fit in the msr stowaway 1.1l pot I came across this thread . But the op title show 1.6l and the first post shows 1.1ltr so I was a little confused.

At first I order the gsi kettle believing it would fit in my 1.1l stowaway, but I realised after rereading the post it fitted in the 1.6l stowaway. So I changed my order and got the Tatonka H20 kettle which fits with a little room to spare.

IMAG0219_BURST002.jpg

IMAG0215_BURST003.jpg

Just thought I would share this info for the next person who may like a kettle that fits the 1.1l and come across this thread.

Lesson learnt read post rather than scanning it and assuming it's what you wanted. :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE