MSR Stoves

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

eskimo

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 1, 2006
Humberside
For sale 2 MSR Stoves. Both never used outdoors, still boxed & only tested for 3 minutes in my kitchen. Bought for a canceled expedition. Payment by Cheque or PayPal (No extra)

MSR XGK EX - RRP £119, Most reliable multifuel stove on the market (Includes Small Fuel Bottle worth £10) - £75 Delivered

MSR Whisperlite International - RRP £69 (Includes Small Fuel Bottle worth £10) - £55 Delivered

PM/Post if interested. Postage via insured & trackable Special Delivery.

Thanks

eskimo

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 1, 2006
Humberside
Both stoves now gone. Thanks for all the interest. Don't forget the other auctions for a nice Hennessy or a Berghaus Vulcan!!!!

Still Waters

Nomad
Dec 20, 2007
North yorkshire
Hiya mate ive sent you a pm or two

I realise you may not be on the net that often but if when you do come online i would appreciate if you could let me know if the stoves in the post or not?

eskimo

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 1, 2006
Humberside
Hi Stillwater, fear not, check your PM's!!

The reason I allow PayPal at no extra cost is to hopefully ease the minds of buyers, as you will know with PayPal you can always recoup your money if I was a rogue trader.

Cheers

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE