MPV cars based on a van model?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Mitsubishi make or made a sort of van/microbus thing with 4x4 that I would probably go for if I got rid of the Navarra. You could certainly kip in them as well.

Mitsubishi Delica?

[video=youtube;hKWsNP1ykbY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKWsNP1ykbY[/video]

There is a really nice one near me converted to campervan but with all the boys toys added, big wheels, raised body, winch etc.

Ecoman

Sep 18, 2013
Isle of Arran
www.HPOC.co.uk
The Delica is an excellent vehicle. Really comfortable to drive loads of room, very capable off road and in the snow and really adaptable. I used to drive silly distances in my mates Super Exceed collecting various boats from up and down the country. I've had many a night out in one and although its not the most comfortable thing to sleep in its a damn site better than trying to find a B&B at 2oclock in the morning. I used to carry my camp cooking gear around with me and I got plenty of funny looks when I started to cook breakfast in Tesco car park in a morning!! :D

snozz

Dec 9, 2009
Otley
I've had a Delica for about 3 years - great vehicle. Very capable off road, rear seats fold up in seconds. 4 of us have slept in in at a wedding , for 2, plenty of room. Parts reasonable price. Mine has sailed through the 3 MOTs I've had it for.

Greg

Jul 16, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Mitsubishi Delica?

[video=youtube;hKWsNP1ykbY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKWsNP1ykbY[/video]

There is a really nice one near me converted to campervan but with all the boys toys added, big wheels, raised body, winch etc.

Damn..that is awesome.. :cool:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE