Moving to Newcastle

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

hobbitboy

Forager
Jun 30, 2004
Erm... it's variable
Hi y'all.

It's beginning to look like myself and the missus are moving up to Geordieland. Was hoping someone could give advice on the best places to live. She'll be working in Blyth, but I'll probably teacher training it up at the uni. So needs to be equidistant really. Which places should we avoid?

Cheers guys and gals.

Matt

stanley lake

Forager
May 15, 2007
NORTH EAST
Hi mat Geordieland is fine great people great night life and lots to see and do exerlant bush craft country as fore as places to avoid the local councils or pulling a lot off the bad places down and rebuilding with new modern housing so the north east is up and coming place to be so what you waiting for :D from a Geordie

Kerne

Maker
Dec 16, 2007
Gloucestershire
I did my PGCE in Newcastle - loved it! (It was about a hundred years ago, however.)
I lived in Fenham, which was a nice area and easy to walk into town - across the Town Moor or via St James' Park. The poshest bit when I lived there was Jesmond.

Anywhere North of the city into Northumberland is interesting - some nice old coal mining coastal villages. I loved it up there and would move back any day.

spoony

Need to contact Admin...
Oct 6, 2005
tyne and wear
www.bike2hike.co.uk
Hi y'all.

It's beginning to look like myself and the missus are moving up to Geordieland. Was hoping someone could give advice on the best places to live. She'll be working in Blyth, but I'll probably teacher training it up at the uni. So needs to be equidistant really. Which places should we avoid?

Cheers guys and gals.

Matt
youll be fine just dont move to blyth

:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE