Moving house sale - 10% off!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
I got back from a week away to find my neighbour had the bladder a day or two after I paid.

There was an issue with the bite valve being damaged and I let Kit know this.

Before I had time to negotiate a bit of a refund to get a new valve all the money was back in my Paypal.

It is a treat to deal with someone so honourable and up front. I will have no hesitation in trusting Kit with money or good in advance and would like to say a public thank-you.

Gaudette

Aug 24, 2012
Cambs
Just seen this post I've been out of touch recently is the Yugoslavian bimble bag still available?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

copper_head

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 22, 2006
Hull
Thankyou Dougster that's good of you to say. Sorry about the issue in the first place. :)

Gaudette

Aug 24, 2012
Cambs
Thanks copper_head . The bag was waiting for me when I got home. Just what I was after. A pleasure to do business with you. Good luck with the move.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

copper_head

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 22, 2006
Hull
Hi John sorry all my gear is packed for the move, if you don't mind waiting a couple of weeks it's all yours
If not no problems :).

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE