Mountain Equipment down bag 3-4 season

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
SOLD
MountainEquipment Dragon series
Another old friend, had this one more years than I can remember. Clean inside, clean enough to dodge a wash outside ;)
I bought this from a friend, so it can be moved on at 3rd price.
0263612d-6129-4ad2.jpg

Like a pertexy fabric, ripstop interior ? Zips to bottom ,zip baffle, drawstring hood. Very warm bag when fully sealed.
Will take a 6ft'er
0263612d-6387-02bd.jpg

Has had a couple of in field zip repairs
0263612d-63d7-de8d.jpg

Packs well and weighs 1.9 kg
0263612d-6400-428c.jpg

Great bag with many years left in it.
0263612d-644c-5a2c.jpg

Priced to fly at £50 posted. You could even use it for an underquilt project at this price.
Will be going on the carboot on Sunday ,but I'll have my phone on ;)
Cheers
Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Now increased to £35 thanks to folk takin the pi$$ and no, I won't take low ball offers via pm :mad::banghead:

spoony said:
will you take 20 posted
Regards Al
Not even a owdo :thumbdown:

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
Cheers scoops, could knock you a fiver off for a sensible comment like that :D....

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

in that case........did i mention how much i like your beard?.....oh no, wait a second, that's a silly comment, price'll be going up again now :p

spoony

Need to contact Admin...
Oct 6, 2005
tyne and wear
www.bike2hike.co.uk
You dropped your price to £30 and said it was going to a carboot sunday, i PM'd you a nice simple PRIVATE offer of £20 a nice simple reply to my PM of no would have been nice instead of quoting it with a snotty remark. PRAT

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
You dropped your price to £30 and said it was going to a carboot sunday, i PM'd you a nice simple PRIVATE offer of £20 a nice simple reply to my PM of no would have been nice instead of quoting it with a snotty remark. PRAT

I'm your Huckleberry :thumbup:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE