Sold Triple Aught Design (TAD) Axiom 24 Pack

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

minds_eye

Aug 30, 2011
South West UK
The most comfortable day pack I've owned. Very lightweight, in a 'waterproof' VX21 fabric, with a ton of hidden organisation. Flogging it as I didn't quite clear what I hoped on my Urban Zippy.

Product page here: https://tripleaughtdesign.com/shop/axiom-24-pack/

I suggest watching the product video to understand all the pockets and features of the pack as they're not really obvious from the pictures.

Particularly of relevance:

- Raised areas of stiffened foam to leave two large air gaps down your back
- Laptop pocket (up to 15 inch) that opens both sides, to act as a passthrough for a wheelie suitcase handle
- Concealed side access bottle pockets that take a 1L Nalgene but don't protrude outside the outline of the pack
- Top sunglasses pocket (big enough to take my sunglasses in a thick leather case and have room to spare).
- Lower zip pocket for a waterproof / light down layer that sits behind the front organiser pocket (inside the main compartment) for quick access when it starts chucking it down.
- Frame sheet
- Big main pocket
- Front organiser pocket (with its own depth) w/: large zip pocket (big enough for tablet or an Apple Wireless keyboard), organiser pockets and a heavy duty mesh zip pocket on the front.

TAD SPECS
MATERIAL
  • VX-21 Ripstop Shell
  • VX-03 Lining
  • Hypalon Synthetic Rubber
  • Closed Cell Cross-Linked Polyethylene Foam
  • Nylon Webbing
VOLUME
  • 24 liters (1465 cu in)
DIMENSIONS
  • 12” (30.48 cm) W x 19.75” (50.165 cm) H x 7” (17.78 cm) D
WEIGHT
  • 1.07 kg (37.6 oz)
POCKET CONFIGURATION
  • Main compartment
    • 2 rows of Helix attachment points on the back
    • 2 row of webbing attachment loops at the top and bottom
    • 2 4x3 PALS webbing panels
  • Front admin compartment
    • Tablet/notebook pocket
    • Pleated mesh pocket
    • Integrated admin panel
  • Front inverted pocket
  • Laptop Compartment
    • Separate ambidextrous access
    • Fits 15” laptop or tablet
    • Fully padded
  • Side Pockets
    • Vertical pocket with 6+” of expansion
ZIPPERS & HARDWARE
  • YKK® #5 and #8 Uretek® Water-Resistant Reverse Coil Zippers with Hypalon Zipper Pulls
  • Duraflex Nylon hardware
MADE IN USA

Pics (Colour has come out a little light in the pics. It's closer to TAD's own photos):

lTkeiHW.jpg

eWRHIoY.jpg

ez0foa8.jpg

rJbqvyL.jpg

iJaVald.jpg

LONZC4m.jpg

IQMHkV5.jpg

vRxm4Za.jpg

Condition / price:

Has been carried to the office no more than four times with a laptop, papers, goretex jacket (in an sil nylon stuff sack) and keyboard in. As such it looks exactly as it came to me from TAD. Anyone who has bought one of the endless number of packs I've shifted on will vouch for condition.

This cost me an eye-watering £410 landed, from TAD a couple of weeks ago. Since then, Heinnie are offering them for £378 (for full disclosure).

I'm asking £290 shipped to UK. Last bag I sold (Kifaru Urban Zippy) cost me £26 to post insured, so I'll see if I can find a cheaper way and maybe nudge the cost down a bit, but I'd rather ship fully insured).

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE