Mountain Equipment Annapurna

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Faz

Mar 24, 2011
Cheshire
This is an unused gift (I've tried it on and that's it) that I'm never going to get the benefit from so I'm offering it here before I try eBay. It's a UK large. Fits me well and I'm 6ft and 13.5 stone. I'm guessing there's room either way of my size as it's not too loose or tight in anyway.

£207 please and won't be able to take any offers on that.

I'll stick some of the info from manufacturers website below but safe to say that this is a very very warm jacket that looking at the quality of it will last someone a long time.

b65e4318bcde457d5c477fb14b7ed2c5.jpg

From a website...........

The 675 fill power pure down insulation is held in box-wall baffles and is enhanced by a slightly elasticated inner lining that improves the fit against your body and consequently improves the thermal efficiency of the jacket. At the shoulders, Powerloft wadding is used to reinforce the down and resist compression under backpack straps. A Drilite outer shell keeps out the wind and resists the rain.

* Fabric: Drilite (100% nylon)
* Insulation: 675 fill power 90/10 Down
* Windproof
* Water resistant
* Polarloft shoulder wadding
* Box-wall baffle construction
* 2-way main zip
* Internal stretch mesh bottle holder
* Cuff tab adjustment
* Hem drawcord adjustment
* Weight: 1315g

I'm a genuine seller and live in Runcorn, Cheshire. If you're local then feel free to come and collect.
Otherwise I can post at your cost and will ensure safe and decent packaging.

If you've got my questions or comments feel free to ask. Thanks, Ken

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE