mosaic wanted

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Gill

Jun 29, 2004
SCOTLAND
i have just got a new shed ,courtesy of my father inlaw moving house.i,ve been busy fitting it out all week , i put a new work bench ,vices and all the tools in.i have a Barker nessmuk blade that i,ve been wanting to handle for some time , so i need a piece of mosaic pin , if anybody has some they could part with. i,ve been thinking of using micarta ,and possibly having a go at making some .any advice or direction welcome.

Chainsaw

Native
Jul 23, 2007
Central Scotland
I can knock some of this up if you're still struggling, I think I still have the bits lying around. Let me know if you don't get sorted.

3437981075_ecb86593da.jpg

Cheers,

Alan

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Sorry no pins but congratulations on your new shed :D

May you have many a happy hour together!

Chainsaw

Native
Jul 23, 2007
Central Scotland
They're nice pins, do you make to order?

Sorry fella I don't, was just trying to help out. I ended up using a couple of lengths at the weekend (on a canoe thwart of all things!) and am reserving the rest for my next handling project. They are really easy to do, great tutorial here. I do it slightly differently and sook the epoxy up the tube. Or you can buy some here

Hope this helps,

Cheers,

Alan

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE