Morning

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hi folks,

Just a quick introduction and Hello from Dublin.

It's been a few years since I've been camping in the wild nevermind 'roughing it' using survival skills/bushcraft. Not since scouts have I built a shelter in a forest. Well when I say shelter I mean an A frame thing with pine branches over it that just about kept some of the wind out!

I still hike a good bit around the Wicklow mountains, and I make no apologies for my goretex jacket and boots!

I did the MCI mountain skills in Tiglin a few years back and realised just how much I'd forgotten from scouts! One thing I'd like to do this year is take a survival/bushcraft course. I don't see any in Ireland anywhere but a few in the UK are mentioned in the archives here; a long weekend course somewhere in Wales (a quick trip on the ferry for me) would be ideal. If anyone has any recommendations I love to hear your advice.

Looking forward to chatting to you all!

Slán,
~Al

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE