More surplus kit to sell

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Spaniel man

Native
Apr 28, 2007
Somerset
The clearout continues.....

Garmin GPSIII Sat nav unit. Hand held, or bike/vehicle mounted unit.
A few years old now,but working fine and in great condition. I have a more recent unit now so don't need this one. £30 posted to your door.
433.jpg

SOLDKatadyn Hiker water filter, used a couple of times, maybe 12 litres or so.
Good for 50,000 litres. Great condition, in pouch, with all the bits. £30 Info here:
http://www.sporttek.co.uk/Water_Purification/Katadyn_Hiker_Microfilter.html?pid=0
431.jpg

Mini Maglite, with Nightize green LED upgrade, rubber end protector, pocket clip, magnetic clip, and original reflector and coloured lenses. Has a glow ring fitted in the lens. Well used but working perfectly. Great for tracking at night. £20 posted.
452.jpg

438.jpg

SOLDCasio Illuminator watch, analogue/led display, NATO strap, waterproof to 200m, new battery a month ago. Well used, but would make a good 'beater' for someone. I'd like £25 please to your door.
435.jpg

436.jpg

SOLDSilva L1 camo headtorch, as new, in bag. I've got two of these now and only one head, so one has to go. This is an amazingly bright torch, A bargain at £40 posted to your door. All info here:
http://www.patrolstore.com/Silva-Headlamp-L1-Camo-p-374.html
432.jpg

Again apologies for the rubbish phone pics. Please post in thread first if you want anything, then PM your details.
Cheers....

Last edited:

PRKL

Nomad
Jan 27, 2010
Finland
Is there possibility to download finnish maps(terrain) to the gps III ?
or does it conatin some sort of worldwide maps?

Spaniel man

Native
Apr 28, 2007
Somerset
Not sure to be honest, it just has the mapping datum that was originally installed. You may fund out on Garmins website?
I'll have a look later.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE