More presents for my kin

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mojoracinguk

Nomad
Apr 14, 2010
Hereford
following on from this thread about a walking stick for my Dad, i have now made a lined Tobacco pouch,
DSC00095.jpg

DSC00099.jpg

DSC00100.jpg

DSC00101.jpg

and also a notebook cover (the idea for this was found on a thread on here....somewhere)

here is one finished and the patterns for a second...plus the knife used to hack my Goat leather into little pieces
DSC00102.jpg

front veiw
DSC00112.jpg

Rear view
DSC00111.jpg

little makers stamp purchased through a group buy on here
DSC00110.jpg

and as seen on the thread i used for insperation (i should link to it really) the elastic is used to hold the page you want
DSC00107.jpg

Thanks for looking...and i have just now realised the phone camera does not take good pictures in the flurecent light...DOH!

Mojo

Mojoracinguk

Nomad
Apr 14, 2010
Hereford
Finally found the thread that inspired me..here

thanks for the nice replies....my fingers are getting tougher as i managed to assemble & stitch the second note book cover in about 90 mins last night although i did manage to smack my finger with a hammer when setting the poppers....first time ever....feel like a right idiot now :(
still all finished for Crimbo now :)

Mojo

Mojoracinguk

Nomad
Apr 14, 2010
Hereford
Paul/Shambling Shaman,
The stamp is a print of My daghters hands/feet, that we took at 3 weeks old...then got some pendants made with it on...now i have 3 or four different stamps using it. they vary from this small one inch stamp to a 2" depnding on what i'm making.

Ski,
the pouch was quite fun to make....all one piece of leather so not too much to line up etc....the linning was a bit of an 'in joke' as the friend i made it for, liked forraging this year and now she has copious Gin stocks : )
If you want a crack at making one i could scan you the pattern in so you can modify it to the design you want.
I might make a couple more for tinder pouches as this goat i am using seems to be never ending...

Mojo

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE