mora question

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mutineer

Apr 30, 2013
Hampshire
Thank you. It is slightly thicker and stainless so I may purchase knife number 2! I cant see why you would need any other knife.
Cheers.
Nick

Ronnie

Settler
Oct 7, 2010
Highland
The entire Mora tang question is quite misplaced. As a commercial fisherman I used to abuse Moras on a daily basis and never saw one break through its handle despite being jammed into haulers, used as pry bars and all sorts of other horrible things.

mutineer

Apr 30, 2013
Hampshire
You're not wrong there ronnie. My Dad was a butcher and they would abuse the plastic handled victorinox knives. He would use a malet to bash the blade through big joints. Isn,t there a name for doing that sort of thing with wood?!

Niels

Mar 28, 2011
Netherlands
You're not wrong there ronnie. My Dad was a butcher and they would abuse the plastic handled victorinox knives. He would use a malet to bash the blade through big joints. Isn,t there a name for doing that sort of thing with wood?!

Truncating is what your thinking of.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE