"Mora- Plus" Sheaths FS

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Toadflax

Native
Mar 26, 2007
Oxfordshire
Very classy looking. I like the two tone colouring and the idea of a general purpose sheath for several types of knife. Also, a very nice shape.

Good luck - look like they should sell well.

Geoff :)

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
hi will it take the mora2000 if so i will take the twotone one please regards dave

rancid badger

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
hi will it take the mora2000 if so i will take the twotone one please regards dave

I've really no idea I'm afraid, they are designed to be a good tight fit on the Mora's and BG knives mentioned.
They also take the Spyderco Bushcrafter too but as I say; I've no idea on the Mora 2000:dunno:

Thanks all, for the kind comments;)

The idea is indeed to provide a decent quality, 'generic' sheath that is secure, safe and protects your knife.

I know some folk think its not worth spending this kind of money on a sheath for a £10-£12 Mora knife but the fit of the plastic sheaths they come with, leaves an awful lot to be desired, security wise.

As far as BG's, woody clones and Spyderco's go; it's really just a question of whether you are happy with the standard sheaths.

Thanks again and sorry I can't be more helpful on the Mora 2000.

all the best

R.B.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE