Mora Knives

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

badgeringtim

Nomad
May 26, 2008
cambridge
Yip the same shop (C.O.) has them in norway - i havea norsky coming over next week and was going to offer get one brought over but i see your in Poland so that might not help.
on this topic though i got a Mora non stainless steel (cant remember what its called, but have a ruler on the back) which is wicked - and i will be trying to learn to sharpen better. Cant remember what they called but very good!

badgeringtim

Nomad
May 26, 2008
cambridge
Really, well i am in Cambridge.

Just say if you want me to get one for you, but do it soon as they are flying over very soon!

I presume you mean you are moving not that the shop is....?

Pm me.

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
I am currently part way through converting my large C223. The profile has been tweaked slightly although I am keeping the grind as is. It is more leaf shaped now. the plastic handle has come off and part of the blade ground away to extend the tang a half inch or so. When I eventually get it done, it will have copper bolster front and rear, leather spacers and then wooden handle, I'm trying to get an approximation of a leuku, some thing in a similar style at least!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE