Mora kansbol and new range of knives

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Janne

Sent off - Not allowed to play
Feb 10, 2016
Grand Cayman, Norway, Sweden
I have been using a couple of 2000' for a couple of years. One of the jobs they have done is some heavy cutting incl. battoning on my house rebuilt.
All blades are still intact. The thinner tip might be a weakness in theory, but in practice it is strong.
I have been cutting cables, prying out tacks, nails, stuff like that.

Last edited:

DiamondAl

Tenderfoot
Jul 19, 2008
Nederland
Plus they butter bread, and slice cheese and sausage better than a normal narrow bladed Mora.
It took me ages to get used to this shape, but it is growing on me, and I have one of the neverlost ones in brilliant orange and black.

Tempted to drill a lanyard hole in the top of the handle for when working round deep water.

Still love all my other Moras though.

Regards, and best wishes for the New Year,

Alan

Snufkin

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 13, 2004
Norfolk
I have one. It's an updated 2000 (which I love) An improved handle and sheath, square spine and non glare finish. Don't be put off by the thinner tip section, it's plenty strong enough for use as a knife. If you want to baton through 4" logs I'd suggest putting the money toward something more suitable, like an axe:).

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE