Mora Garberg on Amazon £66

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mick721

Oct 29, 2012
Sunderland
I've just bought a mora garberg (multimount) on amazon for £66. This is by far the cheapest i've seen it anywhere. It's advertised as a 'mora outdoor knife' alongside another entry for a garberg which is £91, so i suspect there may be a mistake somewhere but as long as it's in my favour!

No affiliation and all that. Just thought it was a good price.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mora-Outdo...8&qid=1512568655&sr=8-1&keywords=mora+garberg

Reactions: daveO

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
Price (in post #01) is because it's an Amazon Prime exclusive ...

Exclusively for Prime Members
This item at £65.44, is reserved for Prime members. Details

Though this is not to say that everyone can't buy it at that price and that info block isn't there to make you jump on it and, in doing so, feel you've got one over on Amazon ;)

The use of 'unisex' is there in the same way as pink is used to appeal to a wider audience ~ lots of relatives buy presents, and if they're unused to the outdoors gear they're looking at buying for others then the assurance of it being 'unisex' is, whilst still seemingly odd, becomes a bit more ... logical :vulcan:

Last edited:

daveO

Native
Jun 22, 2009
South Wales
I didn't notice the prime listing but we have an office account so I get to use that for personal stuff too. :D

jmagee

Forager
Aug 20, 2014
Cumbria

daveO

Native
Jun 22, 2009
South Wales
Seems to be a US link..

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

It's a .co.uk link and shows up as UK for me. Maybe clear your cache and try again? Otherwise it should show up if you search the UK Amazon.

The garberg is showing for non-prime people now too.

daveO

Native
Jun 22, 2009
South Wales
I've just bought a mora garberg (multimount) on amazon for £66. This is by far the cheapest i've seen it anywhere. It's advertised as a 'mora outdoor knife' alongside another entry for a garberg which is £91, so i suspect there may be a mistake somewhere but as long as it's in my favour!

No affiliation and all that. Just thought it was a good price.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mora-Outdo...8&qid=1512568655&sr=8-1&keywords=mora+garberg

The price has gone up to £73.77 but Amazon are doing £10 off for today only on orders over £50 so you can get this now for just under £64.

daveO

Native
Jun 22, 2009
South Wales
Reviews seem to point towards poor quality finishes.

Funnily enough I just saw that this item has been temporarily removed

This item is currently unavailable because customers have told us there may be something wrong with our inventory of the item, the way we are shipping it, or the way it's described here.

Did anyone actually buy one? I'm wondering now if it was cheap for a reason.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE