mora folder

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

gypsy slings

Forager
Sep 2, 2011
yorkshir
004-1.jpg
003-1.jpg
hey up lads av got a czecho slovakian army isue folder pocket knive made by mora frost unusual 1 off pocket knive and its leagal carry .open to offers ita a nice bit if kit

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
its the only one of these knives ive ever seen....guys some of you may have seen them beforebut i ant ever!!!
i would have it myself if I hadnt got too many sharps already......

gypsy slings

Forager
Sep 2, 2011
yorkshir
have just had another look at the blade and its a mikov and morafrost nife the blade is in mint condition no marks on it a carnt take a closeup of the blade cos it too shiney but the full nife is mint .

kawasemi

May 27, 2009
Where the path takes me
This might help. Here is a link to the current Mikov knife page. It is listed as a 'working knife' - pocket pruning knife. I don't know if the current one for sale on the webpage is 'Mora' linked (blade stamp looks a little different) but it gives you a better idea of the knife. About £12 new plus your shipping etc from Czech Republic to give you an idea of trade value.

http://www.mikov.cz/en/produkty/mik...ives/806-NH-1/mikov-pocket-pruning-knife.html

kawasemi

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE