mora classic 1

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
May 13, 2016
Derbyshire
About a month ago i got my self a Mora classic 1.what a cracking knife,if eny one is just starting out in bushcraft then this is the knife i would recommend,for £13 you can't go rong,

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
£13? You got ripped off there my friend… should be less than a tenner for a Mora 1.

But yeah, the Mora knives are a good solid start, but you may well develop a taste for a more solid, personalised knife. All about the feel.

Janne

Sent off - Not allowed to play
Feb 10, 2016
Grand Cayman, Norway, Sweden
Mora gives the best bang for the buck. Use it, abuse it. It can take a lot of abuse, and when it dies you just buy a couple more.

Then you need a couple if 'nice' knives too. With fancy steels, handle materials, scabbards.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
I love the Mora 1 - I have a couple that are pretty much as they come but for a long time they were my favourite knife for customising with new handles and leather.
Great knives!

Dark Horse Dave

Apr 5, 2007
Surrey / South West London
About a month ago i got my self a Mora classic 1.what a cracking knife,if eny one is just starting out in bushcraft then this is the knife i would recommend,for £13 you can't go rong,

Quite right Dan. And not just for anyone starting out either. It'll keep you going for ages. I use a Classic 2 myself, which is the same in most respects, just a bit longer blade I think.

Janne

Sent off - Not allowed to play
Feb 10, 2016
Grand Cayman, Norway, Sweden
Before the recent fad for expensive knifes or ultra expensive custom knives started, Mora and the other (now gone) brands from the town of Mora in Dalarna was THE knifes of choice for 99% of the knife wearing and using population.
Your first knife was one made in Mora, then you went through a couple of dozen through your life.

The Sandviken steels they use today are considered to be top knife making steels by several Japanese knife makers, so exclusive and goid they charge a premium for those knifes.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE