Moonraker Knives

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Monspoonmaker

Mar 15, 2014
Silures
Yes, made an order last month and found the service great.

You do need to ring to make your order rather than through the website.

They have a good selection and my research showed their prices are competitive too.

Regards

MartiniDave

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 29, 2003
Cambridgeshire
Sam,

They usually have a Stand at the Stow-cum-Quy country show over the August bank holiday, I've bought stuff from them there, very helpful and good prices and of course you can handle/fondle/have a good look before parting with your cash. I've never used them mail order though.

Dave

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
I have only ordered from them once, over the phone, but service was excellent. I don't buy many knives, but I have made a point of buying when I can from them, when I see them at places like the Kelmarsh Show, or the Midland Game Fair. I have always enjoyed my time chatting and would thoroughly recommend.

Having said that, I have not had any bad experience with Heinnie, or Mikes Knives, far from it. All good.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Never used their mail order but at shows the owner is a true gent. Good prices and selection.

Sent via smoke-signal from a woodland in Scotland.

mr dazzler

Native
Aug 28, 2004
uk
My wife ordered my roselli axe from them a few years back, she said they were fine to deal with. I would reccomend them. They are well established, that says a lot...

kungaryfu

Jan 3, 2012
dorset
its a proper one man band affair with a great personal touch, have only ordered the once, but found the both the guy and his wife who picked up the phonevery friendly and helpful .

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE