Montane Extreem 4 M65

Urban

Banned
Aug 12, 2007
I have a Montane Extream Smock OG Size Large, I'd like to swap it for an M65 jacket in Medium/Large in Green, Black, or Cammo.

The blurb on the jacket.
montane_extreme_smock.jpg

Active cut with drop tail
Large pouch pocket with compass and GPS attachment ring
Part elasticated hook and loop adjustable cuffs
DWR Beardguard lined collar
Reinforced elbows
Glove attachment loops on forearms
Generous neck zip with hook and loop storm baffle
Montane® Cross-Vent system
Two way baffled side vents
Hook and loop adjustable hem
Removable crotch strap
Removable, fully specified, single hand adjustable, pile-lined hood with wired peak
Fabric
Outer - Pertex® 6
Reinforcements - Polardri® Mini-Rip
Lining - DryActiv® 3000 Pile
Weight
875g / 31oz - Medium

In brand new condition, I think I've worn it twice.

Aug 15, 2007
hi there i have a size large m65 jacket in black very heavy duty made by tru-spec in the usa cross stiched on all stress points very good condition

Urban

Banned
Aug 12, 2007
I will now swap this for a duvet jacket like a softie, dont mind what colour or make really.

Mikey P

Nov 22, 2003
Glasgow, Scotland
I have a US Army Cold Weather jacket in the old-style desert (ie, not digicam). It is 'Large Regular' in size and excellent condition. It's not quite M65 but you're welcome to PM me.

Spikey DaPikey

Feb 8, 2006
North West, near the land of the Pies
Snugpak Sleeka Original Jacket
Click to enlarge
Snugpak Sleeka Original Jacket

The original mid layer insulated garment. There have been many emulations but only ever one filled with Snugpak's' own Softie insulation. Tried and tested in every conflict since the Falklands War (and never beaten). Updated this season with a ground breaking Paratex Light outer shell for higher performance and Paratex Micro Lining for superior moisture wicking and breathability.
Technical Specification

* colours: Olive (Code Green product range)
* Black (Black Tactical product range)
* Weight + NSN:

* Fill: Softie Premier
* materials: Paratex Light
* temp: Comfort: -5°c Low: -10°c

Spikey DaPikey

Feb 8, 2006
North West, near the land of the Pies
Ok, here's a plan. If anyone else who has had a bad deal with this person, PM with the details, and i'll see what i can find out about him. Its good to have friends :cool:

Just a note to the Mods and all. I want the info so i can deal with this in a LEGAL way, not a lynch mob ! (even though i prefer the 2nd idea)

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
It is amazing the power that a few people with Google can do. Have a look on scoobynet and google Hightee Butzlaf. She tried scamming a few people and got caught out. Pictures from her facebook account went up on the site, her address and even a mobile phone number! All of the info was from facebook type sites, all freely available on the internet.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE