Molle Water Bottle Pouches

lostplanet

Aug 18, 2005
Kent
I have a lowe Alpine sting and I want to get my 2 osprey water bottles one with a crusader mug, out of the side pouches and into a Molle type pouch that will fit on the front of the Sting.

Can anyone recommend 2 or 1 large Molle pouch for the job ?

looking at maybe 2 Omni pouchs(pricey) from the new karrimor predator range or 2 nato Bulle nalgene/waterbottle from flecktarn

http://pri.uk.com/index.php/load-carriage/predator-load-carriage/predator-omni-pouch.html

http://www.flecktarn.co.uk/ustca2na.html

nolightweight

Native
Jun 16, 2009
East Midlands
I've got the Flektarn one and the Crusader mug won't fit. Bottle and plastic mug will, but not the Crusader.

Aside from that; I've got a few Bulle pouches from Flektarn and they are good quality kit.

(No connection etc)

Hope that helps.

MikeE

Sep 12, 2005
Essex
Dragon Supplies in Colchester do a water bottle pouch of their own design, which is similar to an updated 44 pattern cover. I have one and am suitably impressed, it will hold the crusader cup, lid, 58 bottle and cup hanger with room to spare. Not tried it with the cooker yet but then I never use mine anyway! Don't seem to be on their website though!

Diamond Dave

Mar 2, 2006
Ilkeston
Ordered one from this company and it arrived today, exactly as they had advised. The pouche is good but no better than the Web-Tex. With posting I paid £16.48 and if I remember correctly the Web-Tex in dpm was about £12 including postage.

My BCB Crusader mug, cookset, Crusader lid and water bottle fit snuggly in the KMNW pouche but the Web-Tex is just a smidge larger.

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
The Bulle ones are nice enough - copied of the Blackhawk ones but alot cheaper - hold up well and fit the bottle nice neough - tad tight on the cup but still usable

Green Arrow

Nov 5, 2006
Hampshire UK
Just received the Tiberius water bottle pouch. Looks well made with good material and stitching, decent poppers etc.
My 58 pat water bottle, plastic mug and steel mug all fit in nicely along with my ally lid for the mug and the attachable bail handle for heating on a pot hook.
The pouch also has a piece of material on the inside that looks like in would accommodate a round water bottle and leave you a bit of room to spare.

As a matter of interest I have also discovered that the pouch will take my Jetboil quite nicely so might get another one.
:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE