Molle Pouches

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

garethw

Settler
Hi there
I've had a couple of utility pouches for a while, but never had a pack with webbing. Well now I've changed to the LA Sting with its Molle webbing on the front, I've finally been able to install the pouches as they were designed to be installed.
Its a bit fiddly weaving them in and out, a Leatherman helps, but once they are in place they are really secure. They are every bit as good as sewn on pouches. No chance at all they can come adrift.
They are now great for carrying light items, like my FAK, MSR Pocket Rocket, headlamp, fire kit etc... Small light items I may need, but saves me rooting around in the main pack.
Cheers
Gareth

J4C3

Forager
Apr 11, 2010
Derbyshire
I agree got sheds loads of molle,my lads pack a bulle 72 has about 8 pouches on,balances the load well & dont have to empty out to grab an item.

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
I got a sting recently, so have been playing with a molle pouch. Only have the one at the moment, a saw pouch in desert & my packs og, but hey..

Rob

garethw

Settler
The pouches I got were from a French company TOE and cost only about 12 Euros each... Pretty good pouches in OD ripstop, with a drawchord and velcro'd flap. I can get two side by side on the front of the Sting.
As the main pocket and PLCE pouches are so big, it just gives me smaller pouches to carry the small stuff I mentioned without it getting amongst the rest.

cheers
Gareth

GoatBoy666

Tenderfoot
Jul 27, 2005
West London
Try a search for pantac kit on ebay, I have quite a few pouches of theirs,
up there with 5.11 and maxpedition for quality. Recommend

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE