MOLLE pouch for front of Berghaus Centurio 45?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tagaeri

Jan 20, 2014
West Cornwall
I've just ordered a Berghaus Centurio 45 after returning the Karrimor Sabre 45 I had ordered, as I was disappointed with it for a number of reasons, not least of all because it was very uncomfortable to carry.

I'm just wondering if anyone on here can recommened a large MOLLE pouch that fits the front of the Centruio. I know Karrimor's Omni pouch fits, but that doesn't use all the available height. Is there a larger pouch that will fit?

Many thanks!

sunndog

May 23, 2014
derbyshire
I looked for a PLCE side pocket sized molle pouch a while ago

The best I found was called a "sustainment pouch" I read somwhere at the time they were 11trs

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
They fit most any MOLLE and come in various colors:

81m5WCuXEhL._SL1500_.jpg

Jammylodger

Tenderfoot
Jul 8, 2013
Leicester
If you are lucky enough to find one the side pouch off the Lowe Alpine Strike has MOLLE straps.
I use one of these on the front of my Lowe Alpine Sting for extra storage.

The_Taffinch

Mar 31, 2014
Hungerford, Berkshire
Just as an alternative suggestion, maybe the new GSR bag as offered recently by Midnight Hound of this parish (but also offered by other stockists) might suit as it is molle attachable and quite capacious (check the youtube review in the Group Buy thread). I can't vouch as to whether it would fit the Berghaus, but I can say that it's a quality piece of kit.

Tagaeri

Jan 20, 2014
West Cornwall
Just as an alternative suggestion, maybe the new GSR bag as offered recently by Midnight Hound of this parish (but also offered by other stockists) might suit as it is molle attachable and quite capacious (check the youtube review in the Group Buy thread). I can't vouch as to whether it would fit the Berghaus, but I can say that it's a quality piece of kit.

Oh, interesting!

Tagaeri

Jan 20, 2014
West Cornwall
I read on another website that the 5.11 6.10 MOLLE pouch (6"x10" vertical) fits the front panel nicely. I've got one on order. I'll let you know how I get on.

Now, if I could just figure out a way to attach my axe to the pack (the ice axe loops at the bottom are too small)...

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
I have what I think is an m60 ammo pouch, that was sent to me by an American member, that fitted well on my centurio.

Rob

tallywhacker

Forager
Aug 3, 2013
United Kingdom
How are you liking the Centurio 45 so far? I am also trying to decide among the 45lt packs with side pocket expansions.

I have had one for a few months of use and it i love it, not found an occasion to use my vulcan since, yet. I have made a few comments about it now, you can prob find em through my profile. The modularity is great and it eats kit. Great build quality and comfort as usual from berghaus' utility bags.. I honestly think there is no real competition for that style and price range, it's a real hard wearing, quality, well priced, comfortable utility pack. My only real gripe is they should make some low profile 5L side pockets for it too, but that is clutching at at straws.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE