Modular Sheath From RB

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Cael Nu Mara

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 8, 2008
Highlands
Hi All,

just thought I’d do some wax-lyricaling about the sheath I ordered from Lawrence last Friday, it came today and wow, the first thing that struck me was the close fit that was achieved, it takes both hands to get the knife out, and for a fruitcake like me that’s always a good point, no heather going to pull it out on a long summer stalk! Obviously the design has been discussed on here before (same as in the Mora Miki thread) only mine is for the larger (and IMHO better) Mora 2000. I’m seriously starting to consider a strong side horizontal carry for this knife now. Only one criticism really, and that’s just the tightness is a double edged sword, when on the vertical carry, trying to pull the knife out one handed results in the sheath moving up. This means the belt "runs" into the non belt slot (if you get my meaning) although I think it will loosen up with age/use. So all in all a really good buy, really chuffed. And did I mention the folder that found its way into the bag :D That might just be because im a wonderrfull person ;) Thanks Lawrence

Sam

Cael Nu Mara

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 8, 2008
Highlands
not yet chum, only the ones that RB sent

DSC02840.jpg

DSC02841.jpg

;)
Sam

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE