Modular British Army Sleep System?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Erbswurst

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 5, 2018
Berlin
Seems to be the same as the Dutch army sleeping bags.

If you lie in it, is the zipper of the lighter one right or left?

Last edited:

Erbswurst

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 5, 2018
Berlin
I think about ordering it for my construction trailer in order to keep my Snugpak Special Forces System clean and ready to go.

It would be nice if you could find the time later to check where the zipper is located.

Did you buy yours there or somewhere else?

Last edited:

Roughneck

Mar 17, 2021
Chelmsford
I use a 58 Pattern Sleeping Bag, condition is Very Good and with a Thermarest Mat rated 4 I've slept in -9 and it was very comfortable. Everybody has different rates of how they loss heat and gain heat, but for me it was fine. Plus on ex-military kit the zips are FAB they never get caught and can come undone super quick. Once rolled out I grab the neck part and quickly pump it up as if I'm trying to force air into the sleeping part this get all the baffles puffed up Sorted.

Laurence Milton

Settler
Apr 7, 2016
suffolk
Do they sell new ones regularly?
If Yes, please give us the links!
Gosh yes, all over ebay. the internet and various surplus suppliers. I found some for sale in a Cambridge surplus store called the Green Barn? Also Military Mart, Go Army, Military1st, Varusteleka, Forces Uniform and Kit and others, but supplies will vary?

Reactions: Erbswurst

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE