Modified Lapplander 115

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

James Popham

Dec 25, 2003
Central Croatia
Up for sale is my modified Lapplander 115.
SOLD
It's a great little user, my 1st attempt at a fulltang. Had some pics up in DIY section but since then i gave it a more suitable sheath in 3mm Leather.
Brass pins, Olive wood handle slabs and some dark green fibre liners
Some light scratches/marks on the blade aquired in use and sharpening.
The handle material is natural wood -not stabilised but with reasonable care and occasional oiling it'll put up with lots of abuse!
25112008144.jpg

Comfy in the hand - mine at least!
I modified it again in use to include a little thumb dimple to stop myself pulling with the knife on chest lever cutting strokes - i sliced the top off my wedding ring finger due to a poor grip.:twak:

25112008142.jpg

Over 18 only Paypal required for this purchase - Thank You.

James Popham

Dec 25, 2003
Central Croatia
Sorry but I'm not intersted in trades on this one. It's going to clear space .
I'll have it up here for the holiday period, then it'll go on the evilbay if there are no takers.

Aug 29, 2008
Norfolk
Hi James,

I am sure it will be sold and the funds wil come through but if for some reason it does come up for sale again please could you let me know as I have been looking for a knife like this for ages.

Waht ever the outcome you have done a fantastic job making the knife and the sheath.

Best wishes,
Mark

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE