mobile access

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
Does anyone sucessfully access the forums via a mobile phone / blackberry etc?

I have tried and have been told that it dosn't support frames...... am I wasteing my time (more than usual obviously) or is there a way I can feed my addiction while away? :eek:

Goose

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 5, 2004
Widnes
www.mpowerservices.co.uk
I have done before using a nokia n80. I just had a quick look round and it seemed to work. The N80 is a "smartphone" and the internet access and pictures are the same as a computer , but smaller. Cost a bomb to use though, I altered the settings to stop it accessing the internet in my pocket, slide phone and it used to unlock when opened an inch and the web seemed to be the easiest thing it could find, the internet usage bill was twice the rest of my bill and I had only really looked at a coupel of pages! Got rid of that and got the 6600 great phone and another "smartphone" but I altered the settings for T'interweb just in case I got landed with a huge bill again.

stardust

Oct 15, 2007
somerset
I have a Sony Ericsson K800i, and can access foums fine (it is my main internet access in the summer!)

Vodafone do a £7.50 a month package. I cant remember how many meg/gig/whatever it is that you get for that, but I know i rarely ever even use half of it.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE