Mixed sharps

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

warthog1981

Life Member
Jun 3, 2004
1,900
123
45
Fife
Condor village parang as new apart from tiny dent in handle photo included
edge has been pollished and oiled £50 sold pending funds





Ontario RTAK well used
swedge at front has been blunted off to allow for batoning
handle has been thinned down as original handle was hudge
included with a New CRKT Drifter lock knife £70. Now Sold





Condor bushcraft parang used
but I've sorted out the cutting edge so now cuts really well I've repollished the blade
I've also taken all the little sharp edges off the handle
included a Ray Mears Mora which is new but it's got a forced patina on it £50 Now Sold



 
Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE