Missing RM DVD footage.

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

Bootstrap Bob

Full Member
Jun 21, 2006
408
11
54
Oxfordshire
I managed to catch the Belisarius (Sp) episode from RM extreme survival last night on Dave and even though I have this on DVD I watched anyway.

I was a bit surprised however when I suddenly started seeing footage that doesn't appear on the DVD. Has anyone else picked up on this or am I just imagining it???:confused:
 
indeed i notivced a difference between the tv and the dvd versions myself.
no idea why tbh i guess only the editors of the dvd can tell us that?
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE