minimalist firepiston

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hello friends, I show you the last firepiston I did, very easy to build, just a pipe and a brass rod, but it works perfect!

8555619323_6483448d6c_c.jpg

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
I'll look out for the tutorial as well, there's always something nice about a bit of brass, I think.........atb mac

Outdoordude

Native
Mar 6, 2012
Kent
That tutorial was brilliant. I must add you are a brilliant photographer. Do you use a light box to get the pictures perfect. Can't wait for the tutorial of this tiny one! :)

That tutorial was brilliant. I must add you are a brilliant photographer. Do you use a light box to get the pictures perfect. Can't wait for the tutorial of this tiny one! :)

Thank you very much Outdoordude, I'm not a photographer but I'm just trying to learn; actually what I used for these photos is not a "lightbox", are only three white papers (two on the sides and one as a base)

Regards

It seems very nice. I'll ook for the tutorial

I'll look out for the tutorial as well, there's always something nice about a bit of brass, I think.........atb mac

Cant wait for a tutorial! :) Looks great! :)

I'm waiting with interest for the tutorial!

Hi friends! here you have the tutorial:

http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=105457&p=1282905#post1282905

cheers

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE