Mini cast iron Skillet

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Robson Valley

Nov 24, 2014
McBride, BC
The common cooking pan, used by billions over open flame, is a wok. Several sizes, nonstick after seasoning. Incredibly fuel efficient. I have 3, one for curries. I started using a wok 50+ years ago. Alas, I actually wore out my favorite spoon.

I'd like to drop a wok on a bed of coals with all my preps ready.

I have 6 oval cast iron pans for kitchen/oven cooking. They're OK but a mess to clean up. Prefer to get out a wok or two and get it done.

Robson Valley

Nov 24, 2014
McBride, BC
Found everything for tomorrow night's big curry. I want extra rice and curry to build up a chow mien or maybe a fried rice.
I have a wok for curries with strong memories and history.

Right now, chicken pot pies are cooking at 375F on a cast iron pan. It has been so very damn cold for the past 2 weeks that eating off a 375F plate has a serious appeal.

The plates are oval, they have wooden carrier bases. Kind of a Ducks Unlimited joke sort of a thing in an online auction (members only). If I had only known how useful they are, I would have done this 30 years ago.

I had to run them all through a big gasser BBQ to burn off the black factory **** (what is that stuff?) Then I painted them with lard for a good hot smoke to seal them like teflon.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE