For Sale Military Softies, boots & MTP

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Likeablefish

Apr 13, 2018
South West
Hi everyone, granted it's my first post on here however I've got a few bits I need to clear out which I think members may be interested in.

First up is a large Mig 3.0 insulated jacket.
Never worn it and paid about 230 for it. I'm 6' 6" and it's plenty long in the arms and body. Would like £170 OBO.

IMG_2969.JPG

Next is a large north face down gilet, again barely worn no rips tears or anything. £40 obo.

IMG_2973.JPG

Next up is the Mrs's size 8 Rab microlight, got her the thicker one to replace it so no need for it anymore. Just like new so would like £70 ono.

IMG_2971.JPG

Next is my old size 14 Lowa Combat High GTX boots, not broken in properly so loads of life left in them. £80 ono.

IMG_2961.JPG

IMG_2962.JPG

Next is a pair of size 13M Meindl Desert fox. Not as good nick as the lowas, I'd say b grade. £40 Ono

IMG_2967.JPG

Finally is three pairs of MTP trousers brand new. All three for £30, won't sell separately.

IMG_2960.JPG

All prices exclusive of PayPal fee additions and postage unless agreed otherwise.

I would also be willing to trade stuff for Leatherman tools as I have a growing collection of about 60 or so now.

Thanks for looking !

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE