Military Mart....FANTASTC SERVICE !!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Robbi

Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
Mods, i hope this is the right place for this, if not please feel free to move.

It's not often that anyone takes time out to post a good review about a supplier but the service i have just recieved from Military Mart has to be praised.

I've had a couple of items from them over the years and always had a speedy delivery and no problems.

Last week i ordered a pair of shoe,s ( my second pair, if you like / need smart black leather lace ups then look no further than their Cadet shoe / Parade shoe, great value :) ) They duly arrived today, and here's a weird thing RM actually texted me to 1) let me know a parcel was being delivered today and 2) a couple of hours later....you parcel has been delivered ........ Fantastic :)

I got home and tried the shoe's on but even though they were the same size as i had ordered previously, they were way too small.

At 17:30 i contacted Military Mart by telephone and got speaking to a smashing bloke called Dave, ( Dave if you are on here, thank you very much indeed :) )

I explained the problem and it turns out that Military Mart have a new supplier for the shoe's and if i care to return them, they will of course be exchanged for a size that fits.

Now here's the good bit........

Me: any chance you could post the replacement shoe's out first class before you get these ones back ?
Dave: hang on a sec.
Dave: yeah, no problem, i'll email you a free returns postage label now, if you could post them back to us tomorrow that would be great. Your new ones will go out first class in the morning and you should have them no later than Saturday

WOW !

Military Mart and Dave, thank you very much indeed :) you have restored my faith in internet shopping.

( returns all wrapped and ready to go in the morning :) )

no connection etc etc etc just a very satisfied customer :)

Last edited:

Rockmonkey

Settler
Jan 12, 2012
uk
I have ordered from them about a dozen times, always delivered in a few days!
They are a good company as far as i'm concerned.
Always good to hear good feedback about a company, other than the usual bad!
Thanks for sharing!
Again, no affiliation with the company!

RM

uncleboob

Dec 28, 2012
Coventry and Warwickshire
...i've ordered quite a few bits from them over the years- always been really helpful and delivered good stuff. Had a slight problem with a bag I ordered a while back but they sorted it straight away- can't ask for more than that.

cheers

Joab

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
Yeh, I got a rucksack from them a while back, and I think it was [Helen? Liv accent] got one of the lads to pick a good one out off the pallet for me.

presterjohn

Settler
Apr 13, 2011
United Kingdom
I have bought from them via ebay and their own site. I have had problems but they have communicated and put them right. I can't ask for more than that from an on line firm. People forget that with army surplus stuff even the shops don't know quite what they have got sometimes. Surplus stuff is rarely perfect anything above "fit for purpose" is a bonus.

One tale I can tell is when they sent me the wrong water bottle once. I complained and they told me to keep the bottle and they then sent the correct item within three days. The wrong bottle was actually more expensive than the correct one.

Needless to say funds allowing I will be buying from them again.

copper_head

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 22, 2006
Hull
Agreed, I've always found MM to be great (6 orders over the years). But definitely a good idea to buy a few items at once as discussed.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE