Military clothes and boots (small sizes)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Aug 4, 2005
Sunny South Wales.
I'm having a clearout and have the following to swap::deal:

Pair of early German para boots (The type that look British boots high leg but with speed laces) in a size 6. (excellent)

Pair of late German para boots (the type that look like Lowas) in a wide size 6. (excellent)

Pair of RAF boots, high leg with steel toe caps and padded tongue/ankle in size 6. (nearly new)

Pair of Lesta walking boots in tan with laces all the way up and buckles around the top (similar to the boots worn by French forces in Algeria during the battle for liberation...or the battle to maintain the union, depending on your perspective!) (excellent)

Pair of British Army desert boots (the original type from the first Gulf War) in a size 6. (good)

Pair of urban camo trousers in 30" waist. (well used)

Brown size medium British army shirt. (well used)

Two blue thermal long sleeve tops size small. (well used)

Pair of German army olive green Gore Tex trousers with braces. These are marked KLEIN (small) but measure a 38" waist. Never worn because they don't fit me! (new)

Pair of olive green cotton combats in a 30" waist. (well used)

Pair of olive green polycotton combats in a 30" waist. (well used)

American Army N3B Extreme Cold Weather parka in sage green with fur trim on hood in size extra small. Ideal for scooterists! (good, but missing one button)

Plain green Swedish Army Coat with pile liner. This is the type without a hood. The label reads 46 which I think is Swedish for medium. I bought this 14 years ago and it refuses to wear out. The warmest coat I've ever had - way better than the American N3B or M65 with liner and easily on a par with a WWII Greatcoat. (used)

Two pairs of German army cotton combat trousers - these are the older 'moleskin' type in the greyer shade of green. (used)

German Army parka with liner dyed black fourteen years ago. (used)

What am I looking for?

In terms of clothes, the only things I really fancy are a pair of late German para boots (Lowa style with speed laces all the way down and a flex panel behind the heel) in a normal size 6 (the pair I've got now are a wide size 6). In fact, I'd consider any boots in a size 6 except for British Army boots high leg, Magnums, or S95 boots with half eyelets and half speed laces.

Also, I need a pair of overtrousers in a 30" waist.

Not really bushcraft, but I could also do with a pair of chrome 15" Modular front wheels to match the rears on my VW Fugitive Beach Buggy (or a matching set of four wheels in any style), and anything that might come in handy for my IIA Lightweight or Defender 110.

Otherwise, what have you got?:)

P.S. Having looked back over that list I feel like the crazy Vietnam veteran who owns the army surplus shop in Springfield.:lmao:

Aug 4, 2005
Sunny South Wales.
try putting up a few pictures, I might be interested in some of the boots;)
R.B.

I've still got the Lesta boots, but the German boots went on eBay and BCUK member "Wenie" had the British boots. Wenie also had the Swedish coat, but I think everything else is still cluttering the spare room:rolleyes: m...

Regarding photos...I can't find the lead to link my camera phone to the pc....the lead is probably buried under loads of junk I'm trying to swap....:):)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE