migrating cranes..............

Feb 15, 2011
Elsewhere
We had some cranes fly over the house this morning, heading North, they were really low, I rushed in, got the camera & took & few great shots of them in V formation, then I tried to put them onto the computer & guess what ? ....not only the damn machine didn't safeguard the photos but it also wiped clean the camera's memory thingy without me saying so...& it's not the first time either ..Grrrrrrr.

So you will have to make do with this one I took this afternoon on a doggy walk..

2012_0605tracks0716.jpg

There were successive waves today but usually they were far too high to take pictures....

Last edited:
P

Passer

Great pic, would you mind saying whereabouts you were.
Thanks.
Tony

Bushwhacker

Banned
Jun 26, 2008
Dorset
I know how you feel.
I saw some Egrets at the weekend whilst bimbling in the mud of a drained out reservoir, took a shot only to realise I had the camera on macro.

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Never seen them my self, good catch. Do you know you can usualy recover the photos quite easily from the card even if deleted? Lots of free apps out there.

Feb 15, 2011
Elsewhere
Well folks I managed to recuperate the photos I mentioned at the begining of this thread... Not quite as good as I thought they would be but I thought I'd share them with you anyway......

DSCF6645-2.jpg

DSCF6644.jpg

DSCF6646.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE