Midlands next weekend? ...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

caffeine

Banned
Jul 29, 2012
Earth
Hi there ...
Just wondered if anyone was up for doing something in the Midlands next weekend?

I'll leave this open to suggestions on location, hopefully a weeks notice is enough time to arrange some stuff :)

I live in Wolverhampton, I enjoy rock climbing, walking and the great outdoors. I've been into bushcraft since I was about 12 i'm now 30 and really want to start wild camping more regularly.

Drop a comment if you're interested :0)

Please don't flame me as this is my first post.

Peace

caffeine

Banned
Jul 29, 2012
Earth
I've found a nice spot over cannock chase will be heading over if the weather remains good let me know if anyone is interested.

:cool:

TurboGirl

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
It's a wee bit far for me for a wildcamp too... I'm afraid I've got too used to the comfort of organised meets with fire permissions etc :) Have fun and look at the midlands meets bit of the forum, Cannocks pretty close to the NorthWood site... might meet you some day in the midlands woods, Caffine :)

caffeine

Banned
Jul 29, 2012
Earth
@dreadhead maybe sometime in the future dude :)

and ...

You might get more takers if you post in the meets section...

excellent idea :D ill do this next time around

i didnt manage to get out there but spent sometime scoping out some good spots ... the one area on google maps that looked good ended up being really over grown and uneven ground but the second place I found was much better sheltered and quiet with some nice level terrain for a pitch

thanks for your comments too

James1980

Aug 29, 2012
Rugby
Hi I may be interested in wild camping sometime new to the forum but not to camping. Live in the Coventry area work weekends unfortunately but can get time off if given a bit of notice. Hope to catch up with you soon.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE