Midlands meet

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

nenook

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 24, 2010
stafford
hello. Im looking at organising a meet , at my works on the weekend 9th july , so maybe start fri 8th after work through till sun 10th . ther are camping spots , sleep in your hammock , sleep wherever you want , I work in an outdoor education centre ( quite big )with river trent 200 mts away with access, lots of woodland and cannock chase 10-15 mins away. toilet s and showers available . my boss has asked for for a camping fee of £ 10 per person for the weekend- this is a price to me as we dont normally let the site out,outside groups. camp fire area here .
could you post your name as a reply to post if you are interested

thanks

nenook

would like to add , I work on the grounds of shugborough hall, Im having a nightmare with photos, so if you google Shugborough you will have an idea of the area, the post code there is ST17OXA, to help with distance finding, basically as we are on private grounds we can do whatever we like . there is a bushcraft devoted area ,all set up for fire lighting for those who wish to practise, we have a large camp fire area, and lots of mixed woodland , ideal for hammoks, as i said the river , hope this helps

Last edited:

ged

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 16, 2009
In the woods if possible.
There are quite a few regulars at Midlands meets so you should get a fair amount of interest. It's probably best to post a bit more detail, photos of the site etc. if you can to give people a better idea of what to expect.

I'm definitely interested but I can never book things in advance because work and family often get in the way at very short notice -- sometimes even after I've pitched my tent!

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
As ged said ~ there are quite a few regulars to Midlands Meets and, unfortunately, the weekend you mention already has a Midlands Meet organised for it ~ so you might struggle for numbers.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
i might be interested in this mate, as i tried one the recent meets, and would like to try another, the river is really appealing to me, that would make it much better having that near by.

nenook

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 24, 2010
stafford
to all who have replied , thank you, your names are down , keep an eye on the forum for details

nenook

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE