Midlands May '09 Meet.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
Meet dates: 22 - 23 - 24 May 2009 - (this thread follows on from here).

Location is Rough Close. This is a child friendly site and your youngsters are welcome.

Site map and Grey Scale map

At present the price (per person per night) is £4.

EDIT: Please arrive on site no earlier than 3pm - if you live far enough away that your standard journey* exceeds 3 hours then there is some leeway for arriving on site early. Please contact me if you are unsure.

* uninterrupted by traffic congestion - motorised - private or public transport

Meet list:

decorum

Copy and paste yada, yada .... And if you could do it alphabetically that'd be appreciated .

The 'Touchy Subject' bit:

Because the site is, first and foremost, a Scout camp site, the only people we can't accommodate are those who would, purposely or otherwise, do harm to others. Primarily, this means that if you would be found unfit to adopt or foster a child then you can’t come along – same goes for anyone knowingly under investigation or having had an allegation made against them and is awaiting investigation.

It's fine if you want to:

be on your own
lie on your back looking at the sky, clouds, birds flying over et.c
whittle
practice 'stuff' - except tree felling; the site can have strong opinions about that
practice flora and fauna i.d
so on and so forth ...

This is, in no way, a bushcraft course and it's for you to make of it what you will.

PJMCBear

Settler
May 4, 2006
Hyde, Cheshire
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Andy2112 (tbc)
camokid
decorum
Humpback
Martink9
PJ.McBear
Twodogs

Elines

Oct 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Andy2112 (tbc)
Aragorn
camokid
decorum
Elines
Humpback
Martink9
Mesquite + 1
PJ.McBear
Twodogs

Thanks for organising this - I have added myself in above - not sure how long I will be able to survive though - this will be my first time without specific expert support. So probably only need to book for the Friday and Saturday nights if that is ok

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Andy2112 (tbc)
Aragorn
camokid
decorum
Elines
Humpback
Martink9
Mesquite + 1
PJ.McBear
Twodogs

Thanks for organising this - I have added myself in above - not sure how long I will be able to survive though - this will be my first time without specific expert support. So probably only need to book for the Friday and Saturday nights if that is ok

Elines, the last Meet held there was my first and I was assisted by several members for the duration who were helpful with advice, kit, food and liquid.

I am sure you'll be fine, any help you want I will more than willingly give if I can " Pass It On".

Elines

Oct 4, 2008
Leicestershire
From MartinK9

"I am sure you'll be fine, any help you want I will more than willingly give if I can " Pass It On"."

Thanks again for the reassurance Martin

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
Not a problem. I consider all who stick their names down as 'maybe' until they turn up - real life has a habit of rearing its ugly head and ruining plans :( .

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE